Monday, December 09, 2002

No space to store the excess energy

24 feet of famine and we're feasting.

Talk on.

I was blunted, postprandial, under the curve of my severe claudication.

Dr. X steers us in the daily excess of that needed.

You have a runny nose, but maintain a high level of nutrition.

Little capillaries create a stream but I don't want to get into that.

Are you sensitive?

Do you smoke? Do you develop serious adverse drug reactions?

You see this all the time from my cubical at an international security think tank.

I'm a professor of English at the University of Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep.

There is nothing more to say, I'm sensitive.

And when I'm not sensitive, drug development companies attack via oxygen free radicals on the pancreas.

Or via sex-hormone binding globulin (I had to meet you).

A combination of edible oils from fungo-geek, cell function.

Print this page of ataxia-telangiectasia, it has fluids and insulin.

This time he listened, but it was like pulling a dandelion out by it's leaves.

Inhibitors guide our hands.

You keep pulling and you get a wash out of membrane.

Their arms feel heavy.

Asbestos alert: NO Need to Worry About Low Blood Pressure In Diabetic Rats.

The earth itself is an abominable aorta, an infusion of illegal air raids over Cambodia in 1969, a gush of blood.

What the film is this all about?

Negative I on the sofa.

Offset their losses with Santa Clauses.

Vacuum the unit ball.

How many 8's in 11?

How many at your dumb funeral feast?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger