Friday, December 20, 2002

The Funnel's Back, Hands On Angela Bassett

Stalin Falls the Rain.

Lightning makes a useful proxy for injured female birds.

Another plane!

The panic from just outside is jet streaks of higher wind.

My story has a bing-bong full of holes.

Buy Kiefer Sutherland at Amazon.com and save!

There are lots of moose calves now.

The mutilated word.

You watched the maps or studied the surfaces.

Now you need the kernels of my very own tank.

There's always Palestinian employees and their families.

Several burning buildings.

I try to think of the pain I never saw.

I have learned much in my life.

Mainly inflow dominated dorothy vortex signatures.

Trent Lott resigns - "the motherfucker!"

Generation shmeneration.

That wall of the updraft is back, formed under the photovoltaic dust of the mesocyclone.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger