Tuesday, December 10, 2002

the haircuts of hockey men


The proper handling of cow manure.

I found a connection there, Nick and his mob buddy Lefty.

Existence is futile in Los Angeles.

White in the air, white in the trees, 4 hours of sex in the city and my popularity is gone.

No one cares, Larry.

Very small bites, fanning the fires.

There is a welling within me for fanny lifts.

I think, therefore I fuck.

Scary Farm.

A banjo of situps.

I'm trapped here.

I see being diabetic as being my own fucking fault for being fucking fat.

He would run home as soon as he woke up.

Homemade Bong.

Vegans Suck.

I know why I keep on getting hits from google, it's because I just sit around all day lusting for a portal of pork.

A flautist's mouth will stay like that for many days.

Hey California! Model your eyebrows!

First guess, best guess.

Fuck comes from the Middle English fucken, as in "das vas fucken goot!".

Spout random bad words.

Soviet canine cosmonaut.

Buy a Link. Now!

Spot a leopard thong and win a 'Rubber Duckie'.

Today I'm feeling a bit less cynical.

Date, date, date. Goose!

Anyone want to have a baby?

Straight outta Montreal.

"Lizzard With Hiccups" - Saddest Poem of 2000.

Kevin rhymes with heaven.

When I'm taking a shit I think that I need to concentrate more on my work.

It turns out rosemary isn't a shade plant after all.

Odor. Odor. Odor.

That supposes an enormous spatial search, a figment, a fissure, a rapt light that blows downwind.

Our world lies in a stupor, you fall to the dirt.

There the pink mallow grows.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger