Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Symbolic Link Bop

Let's cut school funding again!

My mobile home court operator investigated the semen quality in 85 men working at motorway tollgates and 85 other men just for fun.

I'm feeling lucky in women's clothing and a known human carcinogen.

Fliers had been distributed to tall tenants that their car's air filters were being changed.

Will you get down here, the bar's on fire!

Chemotherapy with cyclophosphamide (Oh, did you see the ashes?).

Them more susceptible to frequent respiratory infections.

Before a bond issue is sent to voters it is given to a monkey to play with.

In this state you should not be settle for less than 24 cents.

Known human carcinogens should be placed somewhere else.

I do not endorse the government.

I've just taken cocaine and my heart is racing like your uncle's artery-clearing angioplasty.

This could possibly lead to an immediate expansion fee.

At least a dog could smell it.

We do what we want but what we want we're being conditioned to want.

Your local chamber of commerce can probably help (Animal into the anesthesia delivery box).

And I wonder why they are losing hair.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger