Wednesday, May 28, 2003

In the stem cells of sulla

    or a few fatty acid thoughts

The hallowed bungalow told him to buy shoes.

A psychotic's delusions tend to mature over time because mad people are organized by topic into categories by God.

I don't want to hear about our own acts of terrorism, I'm representing respiratory therapists!

Don't feed pop culture to vampires, they get angry if dinner is late.

I said no because I was worried that the space aliens wouldn't approve.

And I had to embezzle money to buy candy.

I was becoming mentally ill, I had the mental capacity of men.

It is the mind you enable, not cookies in your browser.

Hussein son, Uday, is thinking of surrendering to US yet most reasons given for depression are lumped together.

Her favorite food is a big bowl of strawberry ice-cream topped with a box of ammo.

At that dosage even when the medication is not working, it's working.

The societal beauty standards inherent in American culture: Filipina mothers and fear of the imaginary.

Our Indian heads and Palestinian shrouds, let them eat Prolixin.

I can’t reach you, move closer.

An enormous sponge sucked the "black coat nymphomania" from the rinse cycle, explained Dr. Fluke, manipulating the widgets.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger