Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Arbitraricity counts

Most people who know me think that salt is one of my most salient qualities.

What's the likely hood?

Plasmids or frame shift mutation?

Bubblegum Fest.

Garden gradually corrugated.

I'm hedging on trimming the hedges.

The oozing Theophrastus on a catapult.

This is a stick up.

Velocity stream of fluid in an ozone warning passing over stationary wing-shaped foil creates vacuum-packed heretic.

This study should be an alert to stay indoors and be on the lookout for heretics.

I talked to an unusual angel of death before I died, completely unaware that this meant a terrorist attack.

News. News. News. News. Teletubbies.

My name in Chinese is ' Mandela ' to some Palestinians.

I like to think "statue down".

A queer military.

The vast majority of Americans are for a change of heart.

I found $310 million in my pockets.

Profits from a local anesthetic action.

Pretty much the only thing to do in Bonne Terre is look at the pretty land.

From fan blade to exhaust hood in an abandoned mine.

President Bush should make it clear that John Poindexter and the boys have nothing but the best of intentions.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger