Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Meditations in Time of Civil War

Good control of blood sugar in diabetes correlates with reality but then it flies off.

Hose left in the sun.

A shop window is decorated with obese individuals who rise early to scream "Turn out the lights!"

I will incorportate this into my practice.

A memory of flowers and a browsing similarity to coronary heart disease and silence.

Operation Flip the Bird.

You've seen the names and now you're trapped between a dagger and a wind chime.

I don’t know why I need your hand.

We knew that a common value system is "Man created us and Man destroyed us."

Death is but one--and comes but once.

The needle is inserted to draw blood, sorrow inserted to draw sorrow, like trying to sell products to the unseen.

I'm speaking out loud and I won’t have time to trim the rose hedges.

The notion of nation.

Why is it that we stray?

And why is it that the antennas of endekka fah I tay?

Look at you.

Crinkly address indicated. Keening rises.

First grief, best grief.

The sensual general onslaught, careless stories included.

Gene Bartow where are you?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger