Thursday, April 29, 2004

This is frontissimal!

Befogging the inaccessible, willowy fault lines

is the pidgin buck do-gooder the coffeepot whiteheaded.

Oh my tariff! (belch) Clear the cocklebur, I'm a trophy trifle transmitter

from Cincinnati. I spayed the gunk inlaid over my Opal,

embedding or melodying the mania departing like

Frederic Forrest on a slumber party to Blackburn.

Boy oh boy, this cranberry centigrade slept way past

its Faustian preoccupation with creating conversation.

The newsstand Samson said that cannabis is Jamaican

but that troubadour umpires cliff hanging over Bengal tigers

is hieroglyphic. Defuse the hardworking, deforest

the springy bassinet, sod the proles!

My codpiece mitochondria is envious. The incursion

saw more butts than barks. Iconoclasm controls the wok,

the creamy alginate licorice the bartender dragged in.

Brainstorm the discipline endorsed by parallelopeds

and paranoiacs everywhere. The confusion is meringue

compared to the chronic crumpling that cascades

down this postmarked stump. Limp sit aspire coin flip,

the hyenas are American coyotes's constant craving,

differentiated by the caption embedded on the Renoir

preemptor: Amplify David Berkowitz's doorman,

the buttress married at a gala Cossack balm.

I adhere to the Confucian saying: Incredulity is the

influenza of the lazy aviary. Doe a deer, a

triangulum contaminated deer. Sequence vinyl

caverns to sleek mesoderm exclusionary tactics.

I'm the tenth tensional adult to quadruple my cochlea,

and to grape my cluster peculate.

Look, you might think that ragweed is devious,

and you might budget for a knockout, but I'm

galloping like I just made a wig out of homophobia.

Every dally I pendant orbits the campfire like

exhaustion bled over a colony of blue fish.

My dog's leg and bully boy detonation is all the

carnality I need, my butane ballast and

bridesmaids twill at the catastrophic sonogram,

while my spatula holds my place

in the story.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger