Monday, February 10, 2003

Nice Try, Juero!

I understand why people hate Wilford Brimley.

He happens to be a VERY sexy guy.

They cached his face.

Help a poor diabetic out of BUST developments.

Remember that lady who had seizures from the sound of Mary Hart's voice?

Now go forward on your hands and put your face in the dirt.

One should love diabetes and strawberries.

All types of food and stuff are in your body.

I see you!

I don't hate Wilford Brimley.

Tom Cruise kicked the crap out of him.

My past, my pain.

You got to like anyone who runs over kittens or who teaches people with diabetes.

I have a moral obligation to increase my fiber intake.

He is a hippocrite.

Yeah buddy, you're a pathetic excuse for a man.

I wish I had a chance, but I'm collapsing to the floor right now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger