Thursday, February 06, 2003

Diabetes Isn't A Book

There are 109 ways to die that people looking to end their suffering choose from.

A cancellation of the nothing process prevents all sorts of bad stuff from happening

Take care of yourself for free.

Group grope at Butler Pappas.

The hammer as the solution. Hee hee.

To undo the folded lie, acupuncture trades the relief of backache pain for eight cases of Bactine®.

Ideas imposed by age.

When souls are torn to everlasting fire, a small but carefully controlled vegan diet can help (smell emits from spouse).

This person is supposed to be doing things to YOU, not your wrist watch monitor.

Blue-eyed open towns. I am so not there.

Wrong klausen.

It's me time and my wings have wings.

Tongue thunder ground, like burning tongs, cancels my silence.

We both love the broken glass assembly line.

I crave laughter at the forge and combing the legs of a millipede at the cusp.

Cling to the average day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger