Monday, September 18, 2006

latest writing: a half hour ago at Roberto's taco shop:

Margaret started shaking her head like it was on fire. Like her head had been ripped from its moorings. As she lunged around the room, her brain started racing: green and Martian cowboys, death stars for cutie...

-¡I'm fucking losing my head, my brain, and my visitation rights! -She responded in the guise of the enormous baby she had become-. This must be a secondary effect of living with you two motherfuckers and a mom who's always off notarizing shit -She leaned back and started sauteeing the roasted lion with her nicotine patch.

-No, no, no. You're just a jackass -Charlie insisted.

-That's nice, that's real nice -Margaret said-. Except, I quit acting like you a long time ago. ¡Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha!

She leaned back and rinsed off the lion with fake, plastic ice cubes she had bought off her dad.

-¡Children! -Dr. Berger screamed-. ¡You're both fucking jackasses, if you want the truth! ¡Now get me off this fucking floor, my nicotine patch is wearing off.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger