Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Burlesque Repertory
    for Max

My thyroid is pinching my glassy, smug fish. We should bootleg it out of here.

Revenge is the dire anguish of seminal citizens clamorous for indigestion. Conspiracy theorists need not apply.

The ductwork is in Balinese, I can't consume it. It's blatant and it's seaweed and it's finite.

Disperse now before the doom uplifts you and plunks you down in this throaty, lifelike mannequin. Caesar made the salad.

Euphemisms are facts. Rhinoceros toes.

I'm in the catbird hearst. Jugoslavia spelled with a J.

It's called "clod", or "Halloween vertigo". Go wrangle a warranty outta Gorky.

The valet aks "Heartbeat or Boolean pajama pants?" You've got brains, yes you have.

My platform is to prohibit augmentation and the woebegone madcap. My hollow tie holds this suit together.

Donate atmosphere. Spastic kaleidoscope.

We're all connected by a capricious, shallow streak. Scratch it extensively.

Trust the casual not the punditry. Rush Limbaugh is a rat's ass.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger